|Created by||Matthew Senreich
Yvette Nicole Brown
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||23 (1 special) (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Bryan Cranston
John Harvatine IV
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Stoopid Monkey
Stoopid Buddy Stoodios
Moon Shot Entertainment
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Television|
|Picture format||16:9 HDTV|
|Original release||October 8, 2015– present|
SuperMansion is an American stop-motion animated comedy television series created by Matthew Senreich and Zeb Wells. The series stars Bryan Cranston, Heidi Gardner, Tucker Gilmore, Keegan-Michael Key, Tom Root, Yvette Nicole Brown, Zeb Wells, and Jillian Bell. The series premiered on Crackle on October 8, 2015.
The League of Freedom is a superhero group that is led by the aging superhero Titanium Rex. From their base called SuperMansion in the fictional Storm City, Titanium Rex and his fellow superheroes Black Saturn, American Ranger, Robobot/Jewbot, Cooch, and Brad struggle to keep the team relevant even if it involves fighting an assortment of supervillains.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||13||October 8, 2015||December 17, 2015|
|2||10||February 16, 2017||April 20, 2017|
|Specials||December 8, 2016|
SuperMansion began life as a quarter-hour pilot for Adult Swim, under the original name Übermansion where, along with a bunch of other pilots (including King Star King and Mr. Pickles, both of which were eventually greenlit), competed into which pilot would be turn into Adult Swim's next series. The pilot won and aired (along with the pilots to King Star King and Mr. Pickles) on August 25, 2013. For whatever reason, the series moved to Crackle instead with the name change from Übermansion to SuperMansion.
On April 14, 2015, Sony announced that the stop-motion animated series was being developed by Crackle, which Bryan Cranston would voice and executive produce with his Moon Shot Entertainment. Thirteen episodes were being produced, and also starring Seth Green, Keegan-Michael Key, and Jillian Bell. Matthew Senreich and Zeb Wells wrote and would executive produce the series, while other executive producers would be Green, John Harvatine IV, Eric Towner, and James Degus, while Stoopid Buddy Stoodios would produce. The first trailer was released on July 9, 2015, and the other cast included Senreich, Wells, Heidi Gardner, Tom Root, Tucker Gilmore, and some other guest stars.
- Todd Spangler (2016-01-28). "Sony’s Crackle Unveils VR Content and Ad Push, Show Renewals". Variety. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- "SuperMansion Heading to Adult Swim in 2017". December 19, 2016. Retrieved December 21, 2016.
- "'SuperMansion' Takes Flight on Adult Swim Jan. 1". December 19, 2016. Retrieved December 21, 2016.
- Spangler, Todd (April 14, 2015). "Sony Crackle Unveils Drama ‘Art of More,’ Bryan Cranston’s ‘SuperMansion’ at Upfront". variety.com. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Pedersen, Erik (July 9, 2015). "‘SuperMansion’ Trailer: Bryan Cranston’s Superhero Sendup For Crackle Bows At Comic Con". deadline.com. Retrieved September 3, 2015.